Monday, February 28, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"


This verse gives me great hope...being 17 and almost finished with High school I'm constantly asking myself..what am I gonna do with my life? Is everything gonna work out? Will I ever get married? What if my life just goes downhill from here?...but I have to stop myself and remember. I serve a mighty God, the Maker of this universe, who loves me, cares for me, and died for me. I know that He will NEVER let me down. The only thing I have to do is make sure I look to HIM for everything. That brings me to the verse, if I'll just trust Him, He promises me a great future. But I MUST trust Him, and surrender everything to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment